May 03, 2024, 01:27:52 PM

Author Topic: Is it okay if I pay to turn ACG's portability project images into real cards?  (Read 1772 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
I want to pay to have some of the images from acg's mage wars portability project, plus a round summary card that I put together, turned into actual physical cards. It will only be for my own personal use, and it will not use any of the official card art. Is that okay?

http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=13364.0
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

ACG

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
Are you asking Arcane Wonders if you can pay them to get custom made physical cards, or are you asking if you can pay some third party card-printing service to do it?

In the first case, I doubt that Arcane Wonders is willing to do single, custom print runs for fans due to costs and overall busyness of employees (they are a pretty small company).

In the second case, you probably don't need permission from AW to do that. I am fine with you using my images, and everything else is stuff that you made.

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile

Are you asking Arcane Wonders if you can pay them to get custom made physical cards, or are you asking if you can pay some third party card-printing service to do it?

In the first case, I doubt that Arcane Wonders is willing to do single, custom print runs for fans due to costs and overall busyness of employees (they are a pretty small company).

In the second case, you probably don't need permission from AW to do that. I am fine with you using my images, and everything else is stuff that you made.

Awesome. It's the second case. This should make it so much easier to setup and put away the game, so maybe my friends and I might actually have time for a full game!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.