May 10, 2024, 12:02:40 AM

Author Topic: Several Resolve effects - Magebane&Dispell - Purify&Poisen Blood&divine Reward  (Read 15494 times)

Zuberi

• Rules Guru
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 57
    • View Profile
So, both the Codex and FAQ seem to be saying that you reveal first and then pay, while the rulebook says the opposite. I'm not sure which document is more recent or more legitimate, but I think the steps laid out in the FAQ work the best.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
So, both the Codex and FAQ seem to be saying that you reveal first and then pay, while the rulebook says the opposite. I'm not sure which document is more recent or more legitimate, but I think the steps laid out in the FAQ work the best.

Welp this goes to the rest of the rules team for review.

I always played it as stated in the 3-14 doc but  it is just better to let the rules team and Bryan talk it over and see what is best.  8)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 06:25:03 PM by Shad0w »
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
On it.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Thanks Aaron
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage