May 10, 2024, 01:45:01 PM

Author Topic: Goblin builder can't actually reconstruct walls?  (Read 12192 times)

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Goblin builder can't actually reconstruct walls?
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2014, 04:21:14 PM »
Regardless of how nicely worded it was, the point is moot. It is what it is, and it's not going to be changed any time soon.
  • Favourite Mage: Asyra Priestess

Maverick

• Ambassador - Twin Cities MN
  • Playtester
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • I got a fever, and the only cure is Mage Wars!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2014, 08:14:20 PM »
It is very sad to read they no longer plan to "fix" the builder. I know errata is not taken lightly but I am of the opinion this creature needs it. An otherwise great creature made much less great because of a rules oversight. :(

This topic is closed for now please let it go. 8)

Sorry, I am kind of new here. The thread was not locked so I assumed it was ok to comment on it. Did I violate a forum policy?
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
Easy, guys.. I put my pants on just like the rest of you -- one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I win Mage Wars!

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2014, 01:03:17 AM »
It is very sad to read they no longer plan to "fix" the builder. I know errata is not taken lightly but I am of the opinion this creature needs it. An otherwise great creature made much less great because of a rules oversight. :(

Sorry, I am kind of new here. The thread was not locked so I assumed it was ok to comment on it. Did I violate a forum policy?

No you did not do not worry about it.

I talked it over with both Aaron and Bryan they know how people feel but we have other task to deal with first.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2014, 01:05:52 AM »
Regardless of how nicely worded it was, the point is moot. It is what it is, and it's not going to be changed any time soon.

Correct we have no need to talk about an issue that is not going to change in the near future.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2014, 01:06:54 AM »

Seems a little harsh.

I think fan fora work best when fans are allowed to freely express their views, as long as it's in a constructive civilized manner.

His post was entirely politely worded!

I was being nice then I was stating a fact that this is not going to change soon but we are all aware of the issue.