May 09, 2024, 06:59:07 PM

Author Topic: Missing tokens?  (Read 3551 times)

mudlee

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Missing tokens?
« on: March 23, 2013, 02:46:51 PM »
Hi guys,

I have two questions:
- I have a spell from the core set called "Banish", and the effect descriptionn says, I should use 3 banish token on targeted creature. What is banish token? I dont find in the box :(
- I have a creature called "Valshalla". In the description there is a another unknown token "wrath token", but I also dont find that token...

Could you somebody help me?
Many thanks!

pixelgeek

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
    • Zac's Gaming Blog
Re: Missing tokens?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 03:42:52 PM »
There are no tokens for those specific conditions. I have some glass beads that I use in cases like this.
  • Favourite Mage: Adramelech Warlock
Arcane Wonders Web Guy
Problem with the forums or website?

Send me a PM

Words to live by: I commit strongly to defending my wand.   Precisely so that I don't lose it.

mudlee

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 04:03:08 PM »
Quote from: "pixelgeek" post=9627
There are no tokens for those specific conditions. I have some glass beads that I use in cases like this.

Ah I see, I thought that is a part of the game :)
Thank you!

Drealin

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 11:29:43 AM »
Forcemaster Vs Warlord also doesn't include tokens that are mentioned on cards, and I suspect that that will continue to be the case.  For continued play of Mage Wars I would suggest getting some cheap glass beads or the small 7/8" poker chips in various colors as I use.  They are cheap and easily obtained.  Hopefully at some point in the future there will be a token pack released with all the various tokens that weren't included so far.  But that probably won't happen until at least after the next expansion to ensure that there are enough to make it worth it.  And then when more expansions come out, you will have to use tokens again, until another token pack comes out.

mudlee

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 03:20:43 PM »
Yeah, would be great. I mean it can be a "token expansion" or a part of the next expansion.
We can solve that problem, but an official thing would be mutch better :)