May 02, 2024, 12:10:33 AM

Author Topic: Portsmouth NH Mage Wars  (Read 3760 times)

Chili

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Portsmouth NH Mage Wars
« on: April 14, 2013, 07:57:29 PM »
Hello,
 Anyone around Portsmouth or the surrounding area interested in getting in some Mage Wars games??  I am looking for people to get some games going.  I have a very open schedule and am looking for people as crazy as me about how awsome this game is.  

Please let me know if you are in the area and interested in playing.  Reply here if your interested.

Chili

Tracker1

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Portsmouth NH Mage Wars
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 08:26:02 PM »
Hi,

I lIve in SE VT.  I make it over that way every so often to visit family it's about 2 1/2 hr drive.  I can keep you posted on when I might be out that way and maybe we could arrange a game.

Chili

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 07:14:36 AM »
Tracker1,
 Awsome bud.  Just let me know when your going to be in town and we can get something going!
 Thanks for replying,
 Chili

ghleyo

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 07:19:56 AM »
Hey, just picked the game up and have been anticipating playing it for a while. I'm local to the concord area, nh. Is there a flgs in nh with 1)copies of mage wars and 2) players interested?  If not then I say we coordinate with one to boost the hype and make a place to play out of it.

Chili

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 07:34:12 AM »
Hey,
 Thanks for the response.  I'm glad to hear another person in the area is interested.

There are a couple others in Portsmouth that are interested and I have played about a game a week for a month or so.  Actually having a friend coming over this afternoon to run through a game.  

Diversions in downtown Portsmouth is opening a new location downtown with a very large gaming area and I really hope to get several people playing at the new location.  Game night will be Tuesdays I'm pretty sure.  I am also looking to get some people to play at least one other night during the week.  

After the Diversions new location gets started and going (May 9th)  I hopefully will be able to get them to run an Organized event to draw more people into this awesome game.  

Let me know if you are interested in joining us for a game.
Chili

ghleyo

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 08:26:16 AM »
:cheer: That's awesome news. I'd be willing to come play some at Diversions to give a bigger crowd. Also my schedule is open today on so I'm free and interested for gaming if we'd like to meet up somewhere

Chili

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 09:10:24 AM »
check your email listed under your profile. :)