May 03, 2024, 12:52:04 PM

Author Topic: Attacking walls  (Read 3509 times)

Gewar

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
Attacking walls
« on: October 20, 2012, 02:03:03 AM »
This one rised during mu first game.
If you are attacking wall, there is no counterattack and damage barrier by default, am I right?
Because it seened odd to us, that you can attack Wall of Fire or Wall of Thornes with meele attack and nothing happenest to you.
"I've seen this spell before - sold in alleys, brothels, and taverns. Men want more life. Always, they want more life."
- Rae Ashar, Wench of the Flying Dragon

Hedge

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Re: Attacking walls
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 02:47:48 AM »
You are correct nothing happens to the attacker.

Hedge

mitkosim

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 08:06:14 PM »
Sorry to pile on top of this thread but I have a question regarding attacking walls as well so might as well put it here. My question concerns attacking walls with a ranged attack. If the range of the attack is (1-2) and the archer is in a zone that the wall borders can he attack it? In the rulebook it says that a wall can be attacked at range "if either of the zones is in range of the attack" but I kinda figured that goes mostly for maximum range. Does it also allow an archer to attack a wall that is half in his zone as well?

Thanks and sorry about piling on that thread again!

Arcanus

• Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 11:14:01 PM »
No problem sir!

Yes, you can attack a wall adjacent to your same zone, even with a range 1-2 attack, because the wall is also adjacent to the range 1 zone.