May 03, 2024, 01:13:21 AM

Author Topic: Funny priestess build  (Read 2840 times)

jacksmack

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
Funny priestess build
« on: May 21, 2013, 12:41:55 PM »
I thought of a Ludwig boltstorm + divine intervention build.

Round 1: 20 mana. FC Ludwig + QC Hawkeye on Ludwig. 5 mana

Round 2: 15 mana. QC Snipershot (no block or reverse attack) on Ludwig and move priestess 2 Squares forward. When Ludwigs turn reveal DI move him to 1 Square away from enemy Mage and do FR tripple strike attack. 9 dice in your face hello. 0 mana.

round 3: 10 mana. Reveal hawkeye. no matter where Ludwig is priestess can walk 1 zone and remove condition markers (sleep) and or force push with QC to before its Ludwigs turn to get him out of melee range and or sniper shot him.

discuss :)

sdougla2

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
Re: Funny priestess build
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 01:06:18 PM »
That seems like a pretty expensive way to deal ~9 damage, and there are a number of ways of shutting down Boltstorm. Getting 2 armor drastically reduces the damage he does on average, Agony completely cripples him, he's really not very tough, and you've invested all of your mana and your first several turns worth of actions in him.

I'd rather try a Sniper rush. The Sniper is only slightly more expensive, but he's much less vulnerable to armor and ways to reduce attack strength, plus he can cover pretty much the whole board instead of needing very precise positioning.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster

baronzaltor

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
Re: Funny priestess build
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 04:48:47 PM »
Ive done Divine-Vampire-Teleportation  which is a lot of fun, it buys a lot of time for your charge.  Rather than Boltstorm, if you are going to do Divine-Warp I also recommend Sir Corazin.. he can double strike in melee and has 2 defenses to keep him alive longer.