May 18, 2024, 09:46:38 AM

Author Topic: Mage Cast 2!  (Read 1855 times)

SharkBait

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
Mage Cast 2!
« on: December 05, 2015, 09:56:58 PM »
And somehow I was able to keep to my bi-weekly timeline for the 2nd cast, you can find it HERE.

Some highlights: I have a co-host! Welcome Puddnhead!
Topics: Academy, Johktari Beastmaster, How to kill a big buddy or 3

Don't mind the random skype sounds or plugging in my mic sound, didn't realize the skype recorder grabbed those too. I'll be more mindful in the future. Also, Sharkbait's a noob, so when I say "Scott" I am referring to Puddnhead and "Justin" is referring to Coshade.

Still working on how to get this onto iTunes, I had a busy week at work, but I should have more time coming up to look into how to get that up and running. For now, Soundcloud will have to do :P

Leave feedback and discussion topics here! Thanks for listening everyone!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 10:03:31 PM by SharkBait »
  • Favourite Mage: Adramelech Warlock
When in doubt, kill it with fire

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Cast 2!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 09:00:21 AM »
What i like about your cast is how long it is :)

I am in half of it right now and i like it. Looking forward to episode 3 :)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

auronvi

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Cast 2!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 03:27:31 PM »
I haven't listened yet but I do love podcasts and I love Mage Wars so I am sure I will like.

In regards to using real names vs forum names I feel like that when talking on a podcast, just use real names. I mean, I like my forum name but it's for the forums. When I talk to or hear from another human being I would prefer to hear a real name. Go ahead and mention forum ids during introductions at the beginning of the podcast but I think it would sound more professional to use real names. Just my 2 cents based on your post.
"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron