May 11, 2024, 08:21:43 PM

Author Topic: The Trent Magnus European Goodwill Tour is a go!!!  (Read 4035 times)

Trent Magnus

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
The Trent Magnus European Goodwill Tour is a go!!!
« on: June 14, 2016, 05:07:05 AM »
First, let me apologize for being silent as of late. I had a few problems come up (lost my job, baby in the hospital) and was not sure I would be able to make it until the last moment.
I am now in Europe and ready to go! Dates for Prague and Copenhagen are being confirmed and I would like to swing by Bad Nauheim, Germany if they will accept my late registration. SilverclawGrizzly supplied me with a great bag of prizes to give away, so let me know if you would like me to come visit you! See you soon.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
“It is for some to command the forces of nature, for others to harness the primal forces of the elements, and still others to manipulate the delicate forces of life and death, yet only one controls force itself.” – Trent Magnus

Trent Magnus

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Trent Magnus European Goodwill Tour is a go!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 07:57:00 AM »
Update: Things are starting to take shape now. I will be in Bad Nauheim, Germany on June 25 and 26 for the tournament there. Then, I will travel to Copenhagen for the week, culminating in a game day there on July 2. Finally, I will take a day trip Prague on July 30 for their local Tournament. Things are looking exciting.
“It is for some to command the forces of nature, for others to harness the primal forces of the elements, and still others to manipulate the delicate forces of life and death, yet only one controls force itself.” – Trent Magnus

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 08:53:40 AM »
So it is confirmed! Double NICE! :)

Looking forward to meeting you on our tourney :) Let me know if you need anything special via e-mail :)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

Kaarin

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 09:21:09 AM »
Are You going to visit Szczecin? Current season of our local league is ending and there was proposition of making a tournament for a finisher. You can get to Szczecin from Copenhagen by ferry (to Świnoujście to be exact).
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
OCTGN: Wstrzasniety (UTC+2)

aridigas

• Playtester
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 10:02:16 AM »
Update: Things are starting to take shape now. I will be in Bad Nauheim, Germany on June 25 and 26 for the tournament there. Then, I will travel to Copenhagen for the week, culminating in a game day there on July 2. Finally, I will take a day trip Prague on July 30 for their local Tournament. Things are looking exciting.

Awesome! See you in Bad Nauheim!

Trent Magnus

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 02:31:13 AM »
Are You going to visit Szczecin? Current season of our local league is ending and there was proposition of making a tournament for a finisher. You can get to Szczecin from Copenhagen by ferry (to Świnoujście to be exact).

I would love to visit Szczecin. I will be leaving Copenhgen Sunday morning (July 3). Would you like to shoot for Sunday afternoon or Monday?