May 07, 2024, 02:32:40 PM

Author Topic: repleneshing kit  (Read 4051 times)

Marhem

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
repleneshing kit
« on: August 25, 2014, 07:14:46 AM »
Just a suggestion AW, you should make piece replenishing kits for people who loose pieces.

lukard

Re: repleneshing kit
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 12:26:57 PM »
There are Action Markers, Spellbooks, Board Mats, and they also announced a Magnetic Status Tracking.

In your opinion, what should be included in a replenishing kit?

Satenus

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • Former Mordok's Apprentice!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 01:15:39 PM »
I'd say status, mana, damage and special powers tokens, sure a dice works, but it's not the same...
  • Favourite Mage: Sortilege Wizard
The master always said that duels must be decided by the skill of the mage, not the number of his minions... he didn't know what he was talking about!
It requires great skill to summon and control an army of creatures, and great is, also, the reward!

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 01:17:29 PM »
Dices, Initiative tokens, health and mana tokens. There is nothing like casting lay of hands and then actually have those 12d for rolling.

When you ambasador too much with a ppl you met for a first time, there is a chance that they will be P.I.G.s (probably inresponsible guys) and damage or loose your tokens. :)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

lukard

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 02:38:01 PM »
I'd say status, mana, damage and special powers tokens, sure a dice works, but it's not the same...

Today, if someone asks me if they should buy the Spells Tomes, I suggest buying another core set instead. There is a small price difference between purchasing both Spell Tomes and the Core Set, but the Core Set comes with tokens, dice, markers, board, etc.

Nevertheless, I almost never run out of tokens. When it comes to Damage & Mana, I prefer to keep track of it with mini-dices from Chessex (http://www.miniaturemarket.com/chx27857.html).

Marhem

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 08:30:26 PM »
Damage, dice, mana, vine markers, and such.
We just got two cats, and our d12 is gone and so is the status markers.