May 06, 2024, 04:27:02 AM

Author Topic: Messenger of Bim-Shalla and Ring of Healing  (Read 2555 times)

Kaarin

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Messenger of Bim-Shalla and Ring of Healing
« on: December 28, 2015, 08:51:25 PM »
Am I right to assume that summoning the Messenger while having RoH on will result in Messenger's heal upon summoning rolling one more die?
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
OCTGN: Wstrzasniety (UTC+2)

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
Re: Messenger of Bim-Shalla and Ring of Healing
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 09:44:02 PM »
Your assumption is correct! The spell itself is providing the healing. ROH says that when you cast a spell that provides healing you can add a die (assuming the mage cast the Messenger of Bim-Shalla). To be very specific there is nothing specifying that the Messenger itself is healing, rather the spell being cast is healing (which is cast from the mage)
Enjoy :D
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 09:50:56 PM by Coshade »
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 10:37:09 PM »

Your assumption is correct! The spell itself is providing the healing. ROH says that when you cast a spell that provides healing you can add a die (assuming the mage cast the Messenger of Bim-Shalla). To be very specific there is nothing specifying that the Messenger itself is healing, rather the spell being cast is healing (which is cast from the mage)

Oooh. I did not notice that. That does sound enjoyable.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Kaarin

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 11:26:05 AM »
Thanks. That's what I was thinking.
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
OCTGN: Wstrzasniety (UTC+2)