May 05, 2024, 03:25:08 AM

Author Topic: Southern Indiana/ Louisville Area  (Read 3722 times)

Diji

• Consummate Professional
  • Playtester
  • Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • …and so it begins
    • View Profile
Southern Indiana/ Louisville Area
« on: March 25, 2013, 10:30:19 AM »
If anyone living in or around the Southern Indiana/Louisville area would be interested in participating in a league or just getting together for some casual play give me a shout. To date I have taught 6 people how to play and they all enjoy the game. I would LOVE to get more players together and get some organized play going so Im crossing my fingers in the hopes that there are a few Mage Wars locals out there.

Happy Gaming! ;)
  • Favourite Mage: Arraxian Crown Warlock

The Dude

• Hitchhiker of sorts
  • Playtester
  • Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
  • It's like... good gracious...bodacious.
    • View Profile
Re: Southern Indiana/ Louisville Area
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 11:17:43 PM »
Hey guy!

I actually live in louisville and am trying to get a league together as well! I have two cores, and am about to get a third, so even if people don't have an actual copy, I have extras. I would love to collaborate and help start a league!!! You can email me at padawanofthegames@gmail.com if you are serious!
  • Favourite Mage: Johktari Beastmaster
Always carry a towel...

Diji

• Playtester
  • Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • …and so it begins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 01:47:44 AM »
Awesome! I have no doubt that you and I can get a league started. I also have two core sets and two of each spell tome. I've been eyeballing a third - just have to get my $$ together. But thats plenty of excess cards between us and we can help people get setup. I will email you my contact info and we can schedule a time to meet and set this thing in motion.

Talk to you soon.

Diji

• Playtester
  • Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • …and so it begins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 05:13:41 PM »
Anyone else in the area wanting to get in on this league, send me an email @ dijirati@gmail.com. I'm excited to get started. Get some practice prior to Origins and GenCon.

Varys

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 02:17:56 PM »
I'm in the Cincinnati area.  If any of you know anyone around here, let me know.  Otherwise, I occasionally go to Indy or Louisville, so I'll look for events there next time I'm there.  Thanks!

Diji

• Playtester
  • Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • …and so it begins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 01:44:44 AM »
Awesome! I also drive through Cinci on occasion. I'll reach out when I have a trip planned.

Varys

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 01:11:26 PM »
Hi again!  I am actually going to be in Louisville for a few hours in the evening on Saturday the 6th.  Are there any places/events/leagues that get together that day?  I'm mostly curious to see how the game plays.  I've still only played a couple of Apprentice games. 

Sorry for unearthing this thread, but I know you guys had talked about getting something organized, so I wanted to check on that and maybe that might help you guys recruit some more local players.  Thanks in advance!