May 04, 2024, 05:44:07 PM

Author Topic: Looking for players in Toronto  (Read 2873 times)

dicenslice

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Looking for players in Toronto
« on: February 07, 2013, 10:56:05 AM »
If there is anybody in Toronto who is looking for people to play Mage Wars with I would be more then willing. I am very excited to play this game as it seems like it's right up my alley. (I'm a huge Summoner Wars fan!) I haven't played a game as of yet but I have gone over the manual and am about to build my starter decks (from the revised versions on the website).

Any takers?

Mike

Skuj

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for players in Toronto
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 12:22:00 PM »
Hey there Mike,

Just saw your post and the other in my topic. Just wondering if you're still looking for people to play with? I still haven't had the chance to get it out yet but am really hoping to soon. I'm usually free on Monday to Thursday evenings, not so much on weekends though. Just wondering what your schedule is like and where in the city you live? I'm in North York, and other than the gaming group I go to, I don't know where a good place to play the game would be. What is your schedule like?

Skuj

lukard

Re: Looking for players in Toronto
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 08:25:16 PM »
Hey guys,

I really enjoy this game and I am wondering if you guys still willing to play it. Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) work better for me. Hopefully, we could get together and day and duel.

For the first game I would suggest meeting at 401 Games (518 Yonge Street) they have some tables and we can play there.

Cheers,
Lukard