Mage Wars > Player Feedback and Suggestions

Things you want to see in Lost Grimoire 2.0.

(1/2) > >>

Karadox:
Post everything here what you would like to see in Lost Grimoire 2.0.

It would be nice to have Errata cards like wizard and his wizard tower.

The Air Elemental comes to mind right away, we have all the other 3.
Where I be by the elements, Minor (level 2) Earth, Fire, Water and Air would be cool,  maybe that would be  something more for an academy expansion?!
Undead Creatures one new Zombie and one Skeleton, at least one or two new Plants...

From the promo cards I would like the Death´s Head Scorpion.

There should be a full playset for each card, except for epic and legendary cards.

iNano78:
More Dragons.

More Trample (including a dinosaur for sure).

Mounts for each mage type.

Frost spells.

Swamp Golem. (There is already leaked art for this, and Magma Golem was in LGv1)

*edit* And I second errata Wizard and Wizard's Tower, since these weren't even in 4th printing of the Core Set.

Obsidian Soul:
I agree.  I would also like more vampires, more shapeshifters, and some larger faeries (Sidhe and the like).

silverclawgrizzly:
Well LG was sort of an effort to get a lot of the promos out and legal so I'd be happy with more of that
 Elfric Life Ring would be nice as would Hidden Tunnels.

That aside I can always go for more dinosaurs.

Grimstringer:
i want more of the promos printed, it annoys me whole lot that i dont have the limited promos , especially if they are fun/useful cards like those in p v s... i never got a chance to get them

also id like a creature that has a ability that damages creatures that step next to it or in its square.
 but not every turn, the movement will trigger the damage

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version