May 16, 2024, 11:41:13 AM

Author Topic: Pacify... What for?  (Read 7847 times)

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Pacify... What for?
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2016, 05:59:35 PM »
that sounds awesome! but what do you do when your opponent just kills sir corazin turn 3 with 2 fireballs or a boulder and a rock or something? hes super awesome but as a buddy i find that because his defense only works in melee, he dies to an acid ball and another level 2 attack spell. Ive been playing with divine intervention a lot lately, and thats a pretty baller opening for sure! my problem with a full court DI rush is that your mage is too far away to help quickly. if your enemy just destroys that big threat right away your in trouble (happens to me all the time :) )

Even better... use ranged attacks. Good point. You will use around the same amount of mana and number of actions, I suppose, as the Priestess uses to set up the rush.
  • Favourite Mage: Asyra Priestess

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
Re: Pacify... What for?
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2016, 06:03:02 PM »
that sounds awesome! but what do you do when your opponent just kills sir corazin turn 3 with 2 fireballs or a boulder and a rock or something? hes super awesome but as a buddy i find that because his defense only works in melee, he dies to an acid ball and another level 2 attack spell. Ive been playing with divine intervention a lot lately, and thats a pretty baller opening for sure! my problem with a full court DI rush is that your mage is too far away to help quickly. if your enemy just destroys that big threat right away your in trouble (happens to me all the time :) )
[mwcard=MW1E17]Force Orb[/mwcard] might help?
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest