May 17, 2024, 10:56:12 AM

Author Topic: Mage Wars Forum  (Read 2153 times)

willyv

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Mage Wars Forum
« on: March 16, 2013, 01:01:10 PM »
I am sure that this has been stated before but I am going to get my 2 cents in anyway.  I don't usually use forums much due to the fact that there is so much chit chat between people about non-game issues and bickering and the lack of solid answers.......but, this forum has answered so many questions for me and my player group plus brought to light some really fun game mechanics. I really appreciate that there is a constant monitoring of questions by the game designers and that they do respond not only in a timely manner, but also that they ask questions of the players for their input on different subject.  For almost all of the posts I have read there is hardly any "Unnecessary" blah blah blah that I have to pound thru.  For all those that use these forums and work at Arcane Wonders..keep up the good work!

paradox22

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • MOKAN Mage Wars
Re: Mage Wars Forum
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 01:38:42 PM »
^This ;)
Si vis pacem para bellum

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Wars Forum
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 09:52:45 AM »
I can agree. These forums a definitely taken care be some of the best and brightest in the business. If only I could get the chance to meet them.  :lol:

Joking aside thank you for the kind words.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage