Mage Wars > Alternative Play

introducing Academy mages into Arena play?!?!

<< < (3/3)

steack:
for tested !!!

Can you actualized the first post with the last mages's academy  evolued ?

just before, you can  include a number of version .

With that it s easy to see the final versions or  the mages for tested .

tkx for your job .

For me these arena mage should be included in the academy extension .

farkas1:
hey Steack.

Yea so the original post I developed a system based on strength of ability and used life almost as a cost for abilities.  So the original arena abilities and life totals were key to get a feel for how much life the abilities cost for each mage.

I have a couple of reasons I wanted to make changes from the first draft.  The first and foremost is I think the Graduated academy mages should feel different from the original arena counterparts. 

Secondly IMO and the feedback from others the first iterations with the arena ability, they had too much synergy with the acadmey abilities.

From here on out i will try and get these play tested and let you know what I find out.  I also agree if we could get these on OCTGN for playtesting it would be sweet.  With some coordination with Shark and some of the other Arcane Duels peeps I think we can make it happen. 

If you have playtested these please come back and give feedback.  Also I’m sure there maybe need to reword some abilities or tweak them if they appear too strong or weak.  I think for the most part they are fairly balanced.  But again who knows someone may break one or two of these mages.  So let’s get some games in!!!! ;D

Beldin:
Warlord. 6 goblin legionnaires from one action?

Puddnhead:

--- Quote from: Beldin on June 26, 2018, 09:58:28 PM ---Warlord. 6 goblin legionnaires from one action?

--- End quote ---

Goblin legionnaire has a hard limit on number of summons per round. Max 3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version