May 03, 2024, 08:21:57 PM

Author Topic: Paladin vs Siren Spoilers  (Read 377587 times)

steack

• Playtester
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
    • http://magewarsfr.forumactif.org/
Re: Paladin vs Siren Spoilers
« Reply #375 on: July 22, 2016, 05:43:45 AM »
tkx ,

and i report the news in the french forum ^^

https://www.trictrac.net/forum/sujet/mage-wars-etes-vous-un-vrai-magicien

• Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord

Tyrnan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 22, 2016, 07:23:28 AM »
Great! I like this simple cards that don't seem to do much at first but change a lot but just adding a little bit of power to the things you do. What's missing now are new water attack spells :D
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
OCTGN: Tyrnan (GMT +1)

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
« Reply #377 on: July 22, 2016, 11:14:18 AM »
Great! I like this simple cards that don't seem to do much at first but change a lot but just adding a little bit of power to the things you do. What's missing now are new water attack spells :D

I'm sure there will be a wave of them released
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Puddnhead

• Member of Arcane Duels; MageCast Co-host
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 22, 2016, 11:17:57 AM »

I see what you did there.  ;)
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster

EricTheGreat12

« Reply #379 on: July 22, 2016, 02:15:36 PM »

Eyyyy  8)

But seriously, I think she won't be needing a lot more water attacks. She has enough with Geyser and Surging Wave, unless she might be more attack based then we thought {although I dont know anything that would be deemed a cool idea for a water attack}.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 22, 2016, 02:24:19 PM »

Eyyyy  8)

But seriously, I think she won't be needing a lot more water attacks. She has enough with Geyser and Surging Wave, unless she might be more attack based then we thought {although I dont know anything that would be deemed a cool idea for a water attack}.

Tsunami?

farkas1

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 22, 2016, 02:45:18 PM »

Eyyyy  8)

Tsunami?

Yep we need to have a Tsunami attack water spell!!! 😀
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster

Tyrnan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 22, 2016, 04:36:03 PM »
I just thought that it would be really cool to have a water zone attack, let's call it storm flood, that deals a little bit of damage (1-2 dice) to every creature in the zone and additionally adds a water terrain conjuration to the zone so you can litterally flood the arena with attack spells  8)
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
OCTGN: Tyrnan (GMT +1)

Superfish

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 22, 2016, 05:25:19 PM »
Perhaps a Rip Tide spell,
Kinda average damage and a low chance to push/pull, but with a big bonus to the D12 roll when you Don't have Initiative (tide goes in, tide goes out ;D )

EricTheGreat12

« Reply #384 on: July 22, 2016, 05:46:29 PM »
I just thought that it would be really cool to have a water zone attack, let's call it storm flood, that deals a little bit of damage (1-2 dice) to every creature in the zone and additionally adds a water terrain conjuration to the zone so you can litterally flood the arena with attack spells  8)

Love the idea, especially a zone attack (ex storm) as well as a big ranged attack (tsunami). I just don't want her to be like the Priestess, where you have a mage that has good abilities but can't stand her ground due to terrible attacks that do hardly any damage; good and reasonable dice would be 2-3 for a storm and 4-5 for tsunami.

Ps: Very interesting point on how to flood the arena, lets hope it gets in  ;)

Milevan_Faent

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 22, 2016, 08:11:42 PM »
What about a Whirlpool? Attack spell pulls everything 1 zone away to it, then zaps them all for damage.

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 22, 2016, 08:54:16 PM »
What about a Whirlpool? Attack spell pulls everything 1 zone away to it, then zaps them all for damage.

That would probably be better as an incantation that makes an attack, like explode or burst of thrones.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Milevan_Faent

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 23, 2016, 01:27:43 AM »

That would probably be better as an incantation that makes an attack, like explode or burst of thrones.

Fair enough.

Schwenkgott

• Thunderdome
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 23, 2016, 03:07:20 AM »
Whirlpool and Tsunami would be great. I wonder if Aaron can do something about that  ::)
Akiro, I have never prayed to you before. No one will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that one stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Akiro... so grant me strength! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Biblofilter

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 23, 2016, 03:59:00 AM »
Any Frost spells on the way?

Iceball

Ice Storm

Ice Pike

Wall of Frost

;)