Mage Wars > Mage Wars Academy

Next Expansion?

<< < (2/16) > >>

Zuberi:

--- Quote from: iNano78 on February 07, 2017, 04:35:49 PM ---Searching that store for "Mage Wars Academy" reveals a preorder for Machtmeister, so it seems that it's Forcemaster.

As a playtester, would you be interested in confirming or denying these rumours?

--- End quote ---

As others have said, I can't confirm anything, all I can say is that I did not see that listed on the store myself. Hopefully that explains my original post and the vague prompts at speculation. I am ready to start seeing all the excitement and buzz around a future expansion again though. This lull where "the next thing" hasn't been announced or even hinted at is a bit unusual and not to my liking. Especially when people start thinking the sky is falling and the game is dead because nothing's been announced, and I know that we have so many exciting things in the works.

iNano78:

--- Quote from: Zuberi on February 08, 2017, 08:15:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: iNano78 on February 07, 2017, 04:35:49 PM ---Searching that store for "Mage Wars Academy" reveals a preorder for Machtmeister, so it seems that it's Forcemaster.

As a playtester, would you be interested in confirming or denying these rumours?

--- End quote ---

As others have said, I can't confirm anything, all I can say is that I did not see that listed on the store myself. Hopefully that explains my original post and the vague prompts at speculation. I am ready to start seeing all the excitement and buzz around a future expansion again though. This lull where "the next thing" hasn't been announced or even hinted at is a bit unusual and not to my liking. Especially when people start thinking the sky is falling and the game is dead because nothing's been announced, and I know that we have so many exciting things in the works.

--- End quote ---

I for one am still exploring all the new possibilities from Academy Warlock/Priestess, PvS and Lost Grimoire v1, which were all clumped pretty closely together. Domination + Academy Core Set came out close together, but they were relatively easy to digest That is, aside from the new play modes, most of the cards in Domination and in the Academy Core were sort of "more of the same" as what we already had (e.g. a lot of Academy cards were analogous to, albeit slightly different than, some Arena cards). PvS and LGv1 have MANY cards that really shake up the meta! And not everybody in our area has those expansions yet, but are getting a taste as they play against players using some of the new cards. So "what's next" isn't even on our radar just yet.

But I can see why the "Academy only" players might be wondering what's next, as they just have the 4 mages with relatively few options at customization.

Euer-Gnaden:
https://www.pegasusshop.de/?thisoperationid=3&Action-Display-Detailansicht=58053G

https://www.pegasusshop.de/?thisoperationid=3&Action-Display-Detailansicht=58055G

8) 8) 8)

V10lentray:

--- End quote ---

Sergeant Schultz from Hogan's Heroes would famously say, "I Know nothing... NOTHNIG!!!"

Beldin:
Sorry dude, no confirmation or denial here.  :-X :-X :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version