Mage Wars > Mage Wars Academy

Not sure if I'm counting this right

(1/3) > >>

Arton12:
I just got the core set AND the Priestess expansion yesterday. Keep in mind that I am brand new to this game.

That being said, when I was examining the Priestess's recommended spellbook (from the instructions in the expansion box) I counted 42 spell points.

I counted and re-counted. Am I missing something ?

Thanks

Zuberi:
I don't have the Academy Priestess recommended spellbook list in front of me, so I can't double check your numbers, but a common mistake is not counting Novice cards properly. Remember that any Novice spells only cost you 1 spell point regardless of training.

Sailor Vulcan:

--- Quote from: Zuberi on November 23, 2016, 11:31:50 PM ---I don't have the Academy Priestess recommended spellbook list in front of me, so I can't double check your numbers, but a common mistake is not counting Novice cards properly. Remember that any Novice spells only cost you 1 spell point regardless of training.

--- End quote ---

Not always, zuberi. The academy priestess pays triple for dark spells even when they're novice. That being said, I highly doubt there are any dark spells in the priestess' starter spellbook list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arton12:

--- Quote from: Zuberi on November 23, 2016, 11:31:50 PM ---I don't have the Academy Priestess recommended spellbook list in front of me, so I can't double check your numbers, but a common mistake is not counting Novice cards properly. Remember that any Novice spells only cost you 1 spell point regardless of training.

--- End quote ---

I double- and triple-checked that none of the level 2 or higher cards were Novice cards. They are not. I'm still counting 42 spell points.

I'm sure I'm wrong but...

Halewijn:
Took a look. I have 40:

Equipment: 2 (1+1)
Creatures: 18 (4+3+2+1+2+2+4)
Enchantments: 7 (1+2+2+2)
incantations: 12 (4+1+4+2+1)
attack: 1

Total: 2+18+7+12+1 = 40

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page