May 01, 2024, 10:27:24 PM

Author Topic: stalker pull  (Read 2777 times)

Avarice

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
stalker pull
« on: June 27, 2014, 06:35:32 PM »
Can I force pull my inv stalker with my forcemaster, even though he's invisible?

Lord0fWinter

• Warden of the North
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 7
  • www.magewars.weebly.com
    • View Profile
Re: stalker pull
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 07:02:15 PM »
From the FvW rulebook for Invisible "This object is invisible and cannot be targeted (there is no LoS to it). However, it can be affected by attacks, spells, or abilities which do not target it directly, such as zone attacks and spells. It can also be attacked by damage barriers and counterstrikes. As long as it has the Invisible trait, it also gains the est and Elusive traits."

For Force Pull "The Forcemaster can use telekinesis to pull creatures towards her. Force Pull is a quick force spell. It costs 1 mana to cast, and targets a creature 1-2 zones away."

Since you can't target it, you can't use Force Pull on it.
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
Visit my Mage Wars blog at www.magewars.weebly.com, also check me out on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MageWarsBlog and on twitter at @MageWarsBlog

Avarice

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 11:02:34 PM »
Thank you Lord. Sorry if this has been answered before. I had no time to search, was playing a small tourney game. Lol. We decided, by the text on his card that I couldn't target him. I appreciate the response.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 10:49:13 PM »
Thank you Lord. Sorry if this has been answered before. I had no time to search, was playing a small tourney game. Lol. We decided, by the text on his card that I couldn't target him. I appreciate the response.

NP it is what we are here for  8)

Just so so know if it takes more than 3 minutes to find a ruling you can ask the judge for a game time extension.

"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage