May 01, 2024, 11:29:02 PM

Author Topic: regarding force bash  (Read 3150 times)

Avarice

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
regarding force bash
« on: May 09, 2014, 09:46:38 AM »
Hey all. It says on the card that I can slam a second creature in the same zone im pushing the first creature into. My question is, can I bash a ground unit, say a wolf into a zone with a flying creature,  say a falcon, and cause the falcon to be slammed also? If this is true this opens up some great anti air opportunities.

jacksmack

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
Re: regarding force bash
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 09:49:30 AM »
Hey all. It says on the card that I can slam a second creature in the same zone im pushing the first creature into. My question is, can I bash a ground unit, say a wolf into a zone with a flying creature,  say a falcon, and cause the falcon to be slammed also? If this is true this opens up some great anti air opportunities.

You can bash whatever you want.

ground - ground
ground - flying
flying - flying
flying - ground.

Avarice

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 10:51:30 AM »
Thank you Jack! :-)

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 06:26:11 PM »

You can bash whatever you want.

ground - ground
ground - flying
flying - flying
flying - ground.

[mwcard=FWI03] Force Bash[/mwcard]

Jack is correct FB does not have a restricition.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

echephron

• Player
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • The finest in mage wear...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 08:08:05 PM »
what if you bash the first unit into an arena wall? do you get to give another unit in that zone the slam condition? I was unclear by the wording if the first unit had to enter a NEW zone for you to get that benefit
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 08:41:41 PM »
Yes if you search the forums, I think you will find a post where Arcanus ruled that you have to move from one zone to another (to gain the needed momentum) to bash the second creature.
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 02:57:03 PM »
The rules supplement has the current wording of Force Bash. I know that the link is wonky at the moment, but here is the wording, "Target creature is Pushed 1 zone in the direction of your choice. This will not Push it through a wall with the Passage Attacks trait unless you pay an additional 3 mana when this spell is cast. If the Push moved the target, give it the Slam condition, and you may choose a secondary target creature in that zone and also give it the Slam condition."