May 01, 2024, 09:00:41 PM

Author Topic: Using extendable traits more than once.  (Read 1944 times)

Aschab

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Using extendable traits more than once.
« on: April 02, 2014, 09:51:30 PM »
Hello. Me and a group of friends just jump into the game, less than a week ago, and i've been the one reading carefully each rule and correcting everyone. So far I've loved this forum as a lot of question I had had already been answered, this one had not.

The question is pretty simple: I play a wall with the extendable trait, as I play the second one do I have the chance to play a third or fourth wall?.

As I read the rule my first impression is that you cannot, because the extendable activates when you "cast" the wall, and the second wall is not being casted but "put" into play, but i've been wrong before. And I may be missing something.

EDIT: Found the answer on the Faq. My bad for not reading the whole faq before.

The anwer is no: Extendable triggers once and is not an additional cast.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 10:53:46 PM by Aschab »

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Using extendable traits more than once.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 09:44:09 AM »
Hello. Me and a group of friends just jump into the game, less than a week ago, and i've been the one reading carefully each rule and correcting everyone. So far I've loved this forum as a lot of question I had had already been answered, this one had not.

The question is pretty simple: I play a wall with the extendable trait, as I play the second one do I have the chance to play a third or fourth wall?.

As I read the rule my first impression is that you cannot, because the extendable activates when you "cast" the wall, and the second wall is not being casted but "put" into play, but i've been wrong before. And I may be missing something.

EDIT: Found the answer on the Faq. My bad for not reading the whole faq before.

The anwer is no: Extendable triggers once and is not an additional cast.

Correct and thank you for checking the FAQ
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage