May 05, 2024, 06:03:03 PM

Author Topic: Developer needed  (Read 4315 times)

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
Developer needed
« on: December 05, 2014, 04:40:36 PM »
Sadly lettucemode has informed me that he will be stepping away from helping me with development support of the OCTGN module, the planned end of year release will be the last with his involvement.  :'(

Lets all send a big shout out to lettucemode for all of the amazing work he has done this year! Many of this years improvements would not of been possible without him.

With that said, I am looking for some assistance with the more complex Python coding that my skill set is not able to tackle. Optimally the same person would have as some C# programing skills to help with Spellbook Builder piece. I am thinking that the time needed will be about 8-10 hours over a quarter (next year the plan is to release quarterly) on the python side and maybe 1-4 hours on the C# side, mainly when new mages are released. If you are interested please PM me and we can discuss the project needs.  8)
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

lukard

Re: Developer needed
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 04:56:33 PM »
Hey lettucemode,

Thank you very much for your contribution. As an OCTGN user, I must say that Mage Wars module has been hugely improved and it gifted me with several hours of fun.

:D

Cheers,

ringkichard

• Flightless Funpire
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Kich, if you prefer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 09:28:23 PM »
Lettucemode, thanks for your help. :)
I can take the fun out of anything. It's true; here, look at this spreadsheet.

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 11:51:04 PM »
Thanks lettucemode. You deserve a nice rest. Return! (Presses button on pokeball). I choose you! _______!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Enti

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 01:20:36 AM »
I really really appreciate your work. Playing MW on OCTGN is so nice, thank you for this work :)