Mage Wars > Rules Discussion

Comprehensive Enchantment Transfusion Clarification

<< < (3/4) > >>

Kelanen:

--- Quote from: keejchen on September 15, 2016, 09:34:02 PM ---My first Banana then.  :D

Also, well spotted Kelanen, I changed the wording on that point. Do you think its clearer like this?

--- End quote ---

Much better - and a well deserved banana!

keejchen:
Since remove curse is now out, I would like someone to confirm my section about how it interacts with transfusion. Is it like purify or different?

Kelanen:

--- Quote from: keejchen on January 11, 2017, 06:17:48 PM ---Since remove curse is now out, I would like someone to confirm my section about how it interacts with transfusion. Is it like purify or different?

--- End quote ---

Sorry, we all somehow seemed to miss this all year!

Remove Curse is templated and worded identically to Purify, so I believe it should interact teh same way.

Ps: You missed the bold off of the Purify/Remove Curse heading.

keejchen:

--- Quote from: Kelanen on November 28, 2017, 06:48:35 AM ---Ps: You missed the bold off of the Purify/Remove Curse heading.

--- End quote ---

The Purify/Remove Curse heading is a subset of the "Revealing ET after a ”Pay Cost” step when your opponent is casting a spell, to interrupt and counter the spell"-heading.

I updated the thread a little bit today, mainly to include a remark for Drown, since that card came up recently.

jacksmack:
I’d like clarification on transferring lesser invisibility - it could be close the same as blur but not sure.

I didnt read the OP this time around. Does it cover that ET can be revealed between steps of attack with pillar of light?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version