May 12, 2024, 08:14:59 AM

Author Topic: Trent Magnus European Goodwill Tour  (Read 3348 times)

Trent Magnus

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Trent Magnus European Goodwill Tour
« on: February 06, 2016, 02:36:47 PM »
As promised, here is the new thread to help organize and solidify the Trent Magnus European Goodwill Tour. My good friend Silverclawgrizzly has already graciously donated a fair amount of promotional items, such as promo cards and t-shirts, which I am eagerly looking forward to giving away at each stop on the tour.

Here is what I need from our European Mage Warriors. For each stop on the tour, I need the contact information for a Host. At this time, I am paying for this tour out-of-pocket. I can handle travel and food expenses, but accommodations, someplace to sleep, would break me. The Host’s job will be to organize the gaming events (such as a local tournament, demo games or both) and provide me with accommodations. Any promotional items I am able to acquire will be used as prize support for any tournaments or anybody who can beat me in a demo game.

Between now and May is when I would like to get the schedule hammered out. I will be arriving in Europe June 12th. Factoring in a few days to recover from jet lag and putting in an appearance with the in-laws, I should be ready to hit the road around June 17th. I will fly home August 13th, so the weekend of August 6-7 will probably be my last chance to travel.

At this time Biblofilter has offered to Host in Copenhagen, Kaarin has expressed interest that I come to Szczecin, Theasaris has expressed interest that I come to Bonn and Boocheck has expressed interest in some events in the Czech Republic (which is close enough that I can probably day-trip it (no accommodations) if we don’t play too late into the night).

I look forward to hearing from you all soon.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
“It is for some to command the forces of nature, for others to harness the primal forces of the elements, and still others to manipulate the delicate forces of life and death, yet only one controls force itself.” – Trent Magnus

wtcannonjr

• Ambassador of Wychwood
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • WBC Mage Wars Tournament
Re: Trent Magnus European Goodwill Tour
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 10:35:57 AM »
Good luck with the tour.

Safe travels.

• Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 11:30:31 AM »
Last tourney starts at 10:30 and ended before 18:00. I asked players about comfy accomodation and i think it is managable :)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 11:46:03 AM »
Did some asking around with some friends in Europe and I'm going to try and send as much of the harder to get stuff along. Alternate art mage cards are a given, I've a large amount in addition to the stuff Trent mentioned. I'll hustle up some more goods while I'm at it.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.

Trent Magnus

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 03:24:02 PM »
Did some asking around with some friends in Europe and I'm going to try and send as much of the harder to get stuff along. Alternate art mage cards are a given, I've a large amount in addition to the stuff Trent mentioned. I'll hustle up some more goods while I'm at it.

Thanks, this is getting better and better. I am getting excited!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
“It is for some to command the forces of nature, for others to harness the primal forces of the elements, and still others to manipulate the delicate forces of life and death, yet only one controls force itself.” – Trent Magnus