May 03, 2024, 12:16:22 AM

Author Topic: Mage Wars Announcement: Conquest of Kumanjaro  (Read 10166 times)

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Wars Announcement: Conquest of Kumanjaro
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 06:13:01 AM »
Lets ask Patrick  ;D
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

Sausageman

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2013, 06:36:13 AM »
New expansion sounds great, and I'm really interested in the alternate mages too.  However, for those that were requesting the alternate gendered mages, I do wonder if this will appease them.  Sure, they have the opposite gender now, but what if the ability is not what they want for 'their' book etc?

Just a random musing really, but I am left wondering whether there should have been just male/female versions of each mage, AND alternate versions too... Thoughts?

*Sidenote: I couldn't give two hoots about this, just for the record :)

mitkosim

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 07:13:04 AM »
Considering the Mage Art and Ability cards are separate this is a two-birds-one-stone kind of solution. Nothing prevents you from playing the female beastmaster with the original beastmaster ability card :)

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2013, 07:53:29 AM »
Considering the Mage Art and Ability cards are separate this is a two-birds-one-stone kind of solution. Nothing prevents you from playing the female beastmaster with the original beastmaster ability card :)

You are correct
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Hale_32bit

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 09:32:48 AM »

You are correct

But how I should to say? "I play with Beastmaster number 1(2)", or "i play with Beastmater male(female)", or "i play with Beastmater wood elf(human)", or "i play with Beastmater from Straywood forest(Kumanjaro)" ? The use of other art is not correct I think.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 09:38:58 AM by Hale_32bit »

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2013, 11:41:22 AM »

You are correct

But how I should to say? "I play with Beastmaster number 1(2)", or "i play with Beastmater male(female)", or "i play with Beastmater wood elf(human)", or "i play with Beastmater from Straywood forest(Kumanjaro)" ? The use of other art is not correct I think.

From a tourney stand point you will  reveal your mage's at the same time. Then you both take out your ability cards and reveal them at the same time.
So yes you can use 1 are with the other ability