May 11, 2024, 05:49:08 AM

Author Topic: Syren vs. paladin, next spoilers?  (Read 16912 times)

jacksmack

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
Re: Syren vs. paladin, next spoilers?
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2014, 02:00:05 PM »
There will for sure be more than just water terrains. In each expansion we have seen cards that are off the theme and to boost some other mage. I would love to see one terrain suited for each mage / school / play style. The Syren might be able cast two in one qa maybe.  8)

The biggest issue with that is we have about 110 cards on one print sheet.  if we had 10 terrain at 4 each that is 40 card then you have the mages and abilities. that is another 4 cards. That only leaves about 13-14 cards at 4 each to fill the rest of the sheet.

i thought it was a 220 card release expansion :(

you ruined my day!

Lord0fWinter

• Warden of the North
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 7
  • www.magewars.weebly.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2014, 02:14:43 PM »
There will for sure be more than just water terrains. In each expansion we have seen cards that are off the theme and to boost some other mage. I would love to see one terrain suited for each mage / school / play style. The Syren might be able cast two in one qa maybe.  8)

The biggest issue with that is we have about 110 cards on one print sheet.  if we had 10 terrain at 4 each that is 40 card then you have the mages and abilities. that is another 4 cards. That only leaves about 13-14 cards at 4 each to fill the rest of the sheet.

you ruined my day!

I'm quite sure it is. He was saying that was what was left on that one particular sheet. Not saying that was the amount of cards left in the set. (At least I hope and assume that's what he meant)
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
Visit my Mage Wars blog at www.magewars.weebly.com, also check me out on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MageWarsBlog and on twitter at @MageWarsBlog

Cnoedel

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2014, 07:08:13 PM »
This would be odd since both are totally new Mages and they seem to be released with two new spellbooks (don't dissapoint me, Syren and paladinbooks must be awesome! The wrinkled Spellbook may come off cool with the Syren :D) and full content to form two "decks"

PLEASE keep this format!
"I close my eyes and seize it
 I clench my fists and beat it
 I light my torch and burn it
 I am the beast I worship..."

DTHGRPSBWR

http://absurdurbannihilist.tumblr.com/
my blog.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2014, 01:41:21 AM »

you ruined my day!

If we keep the same rotation it would be a large set. Size has not been announced to my knowledge. Even has I am typing this I do not know it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 01:43:10 AM by Shad0w »
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2014, 04:31:01 AM »
Well, now that Fif it´s released, i think it´s time to begin the spoilers of the next expansion, because summer it´s tooo long and im too boring xd xd.

Please told us something, until november there is enough time for a card for week.

thank you!!

We will start to post when we are ready. Most likely after Gencon

Gencon it´s this weekend!!!! i can´t wait  to see the new cards!!! i hope the next week we have more news abaout this expansion!!

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2014, 05:08:03 AM »
I'd give it a week or two Isel. Coming down from a massive con like Gen Con takes time my friend  ;D
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2014, 05:36:15 AM »
After GenCon could also mean November ;)

Dont be hasty. Every good thing need a time and space to grow. If you eat an apple before it fully ripens, you will probably evacuate yourself.

If you develop too much presure on an artist (MW is not a game, it is a poetry with pictures), he will probably deliver you something unsatysfing and you also probably evacuate yourself too ;)

FiF hit our stores recently and i am enjoying it fully and also i still didnt fully absorb its complete potential. Two months three monts doesnt mean a difference. This doesnt mean that i dont care about PvN, it just mean that i can stand still for a moment and enjoy current situation :)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2014, 06:41:44 AM »
Yeahhhhh, you have reason, but only understand that this game it´s too fantastic and i like to see new cards and enjoy more this game  seeing the things to come.

And i can´t wait to see the siren!! i´m very intrigued with this new mage, How can a fish fight out of the water?, in the arena? There will be a new "arena"? maybe a malibu beach? xd

See you soon.

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2014, 07:54:39 AM »

Yeahhhhh, you have reason, but only understand that this game it´s too fantastic and i like to see new cards and enjoy more this game  seeing the things to come.

And i can´t wait to see the siren!! i´m very intrigued with this new mage, How can a fish fight out of the water?, in the arena? There will be a new "arena"? maybe a malibu beach? xd

See you soon.

Terrain spells?
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Wildhorn

• Superior artificial brain, feel free to call me Blaine.
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • Mage Wars Quebec
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2014, 08:33:00 AM »
I really hope first spoiler will be a terrain!

Cnoedel

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2014, 11:04:00 AM »
Yes that would be great and set an end to all my thoughts concerning terrains *_*
"I close my eyes and seize it
 I clench my fists and beat it
 I light my torch and burn it
 I am the beast I worship..."

DTHGRPSBWR

http://absurdurbannihilist.tumblr.com/
my blog.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2014, 09:05:52 PM »
Yes that would be great and set an end to all my thoughts concerning terrains *_*

I will answer what I am aloud to answer.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

Battlehamster

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2014, 01:10:52 PM »
Gogo Gadget Spoilers!

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2014, 08:55:33 PM »

Gogo Gadget Spoilers!

Doodoodoodoodoo Inspector Gadget!
Doodoodoodoodoo Doo-doo doo-doo!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

steack

• Playtester
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
    • http://magewarsfr.forumactif.org/
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2014, 05:13:45 PM »
TELL ME ,

the picture of shadows is it not a sirene?   ::)

So patience ;) In france we must stand this week for have a translation for mage war 's game  , you can stand just one month ^^

( me no a spoillllllllllllllll )

oups i am nuts ...
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord