May 05, 2024, 01:32:39 AM

Author Topic: NE Indiana Players  (Read 12694 times)

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: NE Indiana Players
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 11:17:54 AM »
Fantastic! I'm at 3con this weekend, but we will have to find time to all meet up at a local store and get things rolling!

Sorry i missed it just found out on the 9th that i will be on call for 2 weeks. That ruined my plan to play
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2013, 11:32:48 PM »
   Hey Shadow! I did not know you were close to Indiana. We all need to get together at some point on a friday-sat. I am out of town for work at the moment but would like to come up north or meet others here in town somewhere. Once I get a new house, it will be set up for gaming. Then folks could stay over if they want. That would be awesome. I will try to check in with you all sometime after I get back in town or next week.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2013, 12:34:52 PM »
   Hey Shadow! I did not know you were close to Indiana. We all need to get together at some point on a friday-sat. I am out of town for work at the moment but would like to come up north or meet others here in town somewhere. Once I get a new house, it will be set up for gaming. Then folks could stay over if they want. That would be awesome. I will try to check in with you all sometime after I get back in town or next week.

I am just outside of Cleveland so 3 Con was about a 3 hour drive away. If I had not been on call it would have been NP for me to go.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2013, 08:55:35 PM »
hey ne indiana folks, how about scheduling something for next saturday 9/28 or two weeks after that? i will try to head up your way, and maybe bring a person or two if they are able to make it. perhaps a friday night into saturday and leave later on sat or early sunday?

aquestrion

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2013, 11:28:47 PM »
Ooh Saturday 28th isn't a good day for me bout message laddinfance I can make the 12th Oct for a day of gaming at a flgs

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2013, 09:13:09 AM »
I think October 12th would work out better.

aquestrion

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2013, 02:16:44 PM »
Do u think he quest or power nine gaming would host...maybe clems

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2013, 03:37:19 PM »
We can ask Rob at Gamequest, for sure. But barring that I think we could get Clem's or Deck Factory to host us.

aquestrion

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2013, 01:48:27 PM »
I just talked to rob and he said he would host it on Oct 12th. He wants to know what time would work so he can put a posting up to encourage more casual players to come out. What time would work for everyone. I know someone posted that they lived in Indianapolis (shadow hopefully would want to attend) so we can accommodate every ones driving times.;

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2013, 02:02:40 PM »
I just talked to rob and he said he would host it on Oct 12th. He wants to know what time would work so he can put a posting up to encourage more casual players to come out. What time would work for everyone. I know someone posted that they lived in Indianapolis (shadow hopefully would want to attend) so we can accommodate every ones driving times.;

My weekend is still in the air for the 12th so can not make any promises 8)

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2013, 03:45:20 PM »
My Saturday's for the forseeable future are free, so I'm good whenever. I'd have to get more practice in though. Test run of my new book went really well, not to see if it holds up against the really hardcore stuff.

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2013, 04:50:59 PM »
   There is an excellent chance I can make 10/12. I am the one from indy, and perhaps I can get some others to join too. We would need details as we get closer. Will it be an all day event, or longer etc.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2013, 05:47:24 PM »
We're probably looking at a one day event. I'd think this would be pretty standard constructed stuff. I'll send a message to Rob Stone (owner of gamequest) and see what he needs. Though I'm hoping to try some fun new builds out...

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2013, 07:11:43 AM »
   When things get decided, post the time/location and I will work on seeing who I can bring. My weekends are not so free. But 10/12 does look good for me.

aquestrion

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2013, 10:01:17 PM »
Laddin where is that post on Facebook?