May 14, 2024, 04:10:19 AM

Author Topic: Alternative art of mage cards  (Read 6401 times)

Halewijn

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
Re: Alternative art of mage cards
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2015, 05:29:08 AM »
I don't think there are any issues. Mailing from US to Europe just takes a while. If you sent them in August I think that's still in "normal" delivery time for such things.

Curious though why those cards aren't purchaseable ?

This might be me, but I would never purchase them. :P I really think they look a bit dumb and I prefer the simpler existing mages.
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
When in doubt kill it with fire? I never doubt and crush them right away.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2015, 09:37:01 AM »
The alternate Mage art cards are meant to be something really special. We didn't just want them to be directly purchasable. We wanted them as a cool way to reward people who sought us out. That being said, I know that makes things infinitely more difficult for our overseas players, and I'm sorry for that.

exid

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
  • The longer the better!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2015, 11:22:21 AM »
The alternate Mage art cards are meant to be something really special. We didn't just want them to be directly purchasable. We wanted them as a cool way to reward people who sought us out. That being said, I know that makes things infinitely more difficult for our overseas players, and I'm sorry for that.

it's "continentisme"!

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2015, 12:46:20 PM »
That being said, I know that makes things infinitely more difficult for our overseas players, and I'm sorry for that.

more difficult = more challenging = more rewarding when we get our hands on some of them :)

There are so rare and epic, that i would be probably able to use them as currency in my country :D
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )