May 02, 2024, 08:39:23 PM

Author Topic: UK/London Players?  (Read 7840 times)

jk_selwyn

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: UK/London Players?
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2013, 03:42:56 AM »
Hi, there is another thread on this forum, it's call 'UK interest', we're trying to organise a meet up on 30th November
Here's the link:

http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=5601.45

If people are up for organising some games, check it out :-)

Mrmt

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2013, 09:37:48 AM »
Good initiative.

Just got Mage Wars, and think it could be a keeper. Although I enjoyed the couple of sessions I had with Netrunner and Summoner Wars, I was never inspired to keep collecting and move beyond the base set. This one seems to have some of the best of the those, in a more lively and dynamic format. In a moment of madness, I ordered the druid-necro expansion to this game... a terrifying sign: is this the first step on a slippery slope of getting into an LCG? Maybe I just always liked the idea of controlling plants.

Anyway... it's not going to be the easiest game to get to the table, as a relatively long running two player. (I have played with my 7 year old son, but it will take a while to get him up to speed).  I do think, however, that this is a game that could be pulled out  at an out of the way table in a quiet pub on a weekday evening.

I live in Farnham, UK, and wondered whether anyone else within a half hour radius might be interested in a game of an evening?

K3NG

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2014, 03:46:53 PM »
HI Everyone!!

i am Mage Wars begginer but looking for some games.
i live in Taunton (Somerset ) any games in Bristol area i will be up for it.
When i will get more gaming practice little London adventure is an option too.

Feel free to drop email!!