May 06, 2024, 11:59:28 PM

Author Topic: My creations  (Read 6952 times)

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
My creations
« on: January 04, 2015, 11:07:18 AM »
Working in several cards, i hope you like it, and sorry for my poor english , maybe there is one or two mistakes:

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 04:34:46 PM by isel »

ACG

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
Re: My creations
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 04:32:31 PM »
Web of the Forest is a really cool idea, but at the moment it is inferior in every way to a regular teleport (except that it costs 2 sp fewer for the druid, which isn't really enough of an advantage). Why not remove the 2-zone range restriction, and allow the teleport to be anywhere in the arena, without needing LOS to the target zone? Also, not sure if the plant subtype is appropriate.

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 05:17:10 PM »
Web of the Forest is a really cool idea, but at the moment it is inferior in every way to a regular teleport (except that it costs 2 sp fewer for the druid, which isn't really enough of an advantage). Why not remove the 2-zone range restriction, and allow the teleport to be anywhere in the arena, without needing LOS to the target zone? Also, not sure if the plant subtype is appropriate.

At the begining i thought to put any place in the arena, but that could be too powerful, remember the teleport of the priest, i put the plant subtype because the idea it´s that you use the vines (plants) to move through them, i tried to design a teleport for the druid but less powerfull than the arcane teleport, because i believe this would be the most powerfull.

Thanks for your comments.

wtcannonjr

• Ambassador of Wychwood
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • WBC Mage Wars Tournament
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 05:24:51 AM »
Nice cards with good imagery.

I hope you own the digital rights to use the images, otherwise suggest you revise the cards.

Thanks for sharing.

Not sure Druid needs another weapon in place of vinewhip staff.

I like Web of Forest.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 04:37:10 PM »
Nice cards with good imagery.

I hope you own the digital rights to use the images, otherwise suggest you revise the cards.

Thanks for sharing.

Not sure Druid needs another weapon in place of vinewhip staff.

I like Web of Forest.

i think druid need another weapon because the vinewhip staff have few uses for many people, and i believe all mages would have several owns weapons to have more diversity.

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 06:01:16 PM »
i had send a Pm to laddinfance about the  digital rights,  if there are any problem  i imagine that they quit my post.

But i believe there aren´t because many players in many games use the same tecnics as me.