General Category > Spellbook Builder

Feature requests

(1/9) > >>

pixelgeek:
Please use this thread to post feature requests for the Mage Wars online Spellbook Builder.

Before you post please read through the thread to make sure that your suggestion hasn't been posted already.

Only use this thread to post suggestions. If you want to discuss one please post a new thread.

jacksmack:
I would Love to see a way to use this from different devices without having access to the .sbb file(s).

pixelgeek:
It is in the plans but testing local storage is a lot of work  ;) I also need to get an Android tablet to test on before I do that

Zuberi:
Minor quibble. You can take it or leave it, really. However, I think the Search by Type field should be a drop down list instead of a text box. That would be my first choice. My second choice would be to have the full wording of the Type for each spell. I don't really like the abbreviations. But that's just my opinion and doesn't really affect the functionality too much.

Wildhorn:

--- Quote from: Zuberi on November 11, 2013, 04:35:16 PM ---Minor quibble. You can take it or leave it, really. However, I think the Search by Type field should be a drop down list instead of a text box. That would be my first choice. My second choice would be to have the full wording of the Type for each spell. I don't really like the abbreviations. But that's just my opinion and doesn't really affect the functionality too much.

--- End quote ---

I totally agree with this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version