General Category > Spellbook Builder

Bug reports

(1/9) > >>

pixelgeek:
Please post your bugs in this topic.

Before posting please read through the thread and make sure that your bug has not been reported.

This thread is only for the posting of bugs. If you want to discuss a bug please post a new topic.

Also check the Known Issues thread

http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=13228

before you post a bug

When posting a bug please first make sure that you can successfully reproduce the issue. Then post a reply in this thread providing us with the following (copy the text below into a new reply):

--- Code: ---OS:
Browser:
Browser Version:

Steps to reproduce:
1:
2:
3:
4:

Behaviour:
Expected Behaviour:
--- End code ---

The more information that you can provide us with the quicker we can reproduce and track down a bug

Thanks!

Wildhorn:
When you remove a card from your spellbook it make the list go back to the top. This is very annoying especially when you added for example 6 Shift Enchantment and want to remove all of them.

List should just stay where it is.

Also, why is it possible to scroll down so much? I scroll pass the spellbook and card list (only seeing white page) and I still can scroll just as much as I already scrolled.

pixelgeek:

--- Quote from: Wildhorn on March 06, 2014, 11:25:19 AM ---When you remove a card from your spellbook it make the list go back to the top. This is very annoying especially when you added for example 6 Shift Enchantment and want to remove all of them.

List should just stay where it is.

--- End quote ---

While this isn't technically a bug it is a PITA and it should now not do that with the most recent update.

zorro:
[mwcard=MWSTFXFFC05]Anvil Throne Crossbowman[/mwcard] does not show image

Browser: Firefox 30.0 / Internet Explorer 8.0

Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the SP builder or the card database
2. scroll and click on Anvil Throne Crossbowman

Behaviour: It shows a broken link image
Expected Behaviour:  It should show the card

zorro:

--- Quote from: pixelgeek on November 10, 2013, 06:57:42 PM ---
Also check the Known Issues thread

http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=13228