Mage Wars > Player Feedback and Suggestions

Vote for more plant creatures and vine spells for druid.

<< < (2/9) > >>

isel:

--- Quote from: Laddinfance on July 25, 2016, 07:29:36 AM ---Keeping mind that mushrooms are Fungi, not plants, what kind of plants do you want to see? It's great to ask for more, but it's better to give some idea of what you want to see.

--- End quote ---

Two years ago , i did several spoilers, if you are interested, i could do more, but the last ones, people remember me copyrights for using your own templates, i dont´mind spend time, but only if have an end.

i search my last ones, if i not erased them.

Sailor Vulcan:
Smaller trees for more aggressive Druids? Maybe one that has a defense, and does something the opponent doesn't like when it's destroyed. Like shooting out spines or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isel:

--- Quote from: isel on July 25, 2016, 09:08:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Laddinfance on July 25, 2016, 07:29:36 AM ---Keeping mind that mushrooms are Fungi, not plants, what kind of plants do you want to see? It's great to ask for more, but it's better to give some idea of what you want to see.

--- End quote ---

Two years ago , i did several spoilers, if you are interested, i could do more, but the last ones, people remember me copyrights for using your own templates, i dont´mind spend time, but only if have an end.

i search my last ones, if i not erased them.

--- End quote ---

I did this time ago.

http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=14982.msg45976#msg45976

isel:
Name: Tarborgarden
Type:creature
Subtype: Vine, plant, tree
Mana cost: 19
school:nature
level:6
Life: 21
Armor: 1
Traits: REgenerate 2, Legendary, Unique, Flame +2, uproot 2, Hate Cut, Hydro Inmunity, Hydro healing, Druid Only, Intercept, Rooted.
Attack: melee, full, 6D  -  Yellow dice (7-10) daze (11-12) Stun Reach, Sweeping
            melee, Quick 4D - Yellow dice (10-11) Daze (12) Stun  Reach.
            Ranged 1-3, full,  Target Zone, 4D - Yellow Dice (10-11) Daze, (12) Stun --He throw a Rock

This tree can be target of Treebond hability.
Uproot: When this tree uproot, he doesn´t get the rooted trait until you stop a whole turn in the same zone.
Hate cut: He hates axes and swords, When he attacks a creature with this type of arms,  he gains Melee +2 trait.
Hydro healing: When he is target of a water spell , he heals that damage.

" he is not slower as his friends"

Name: Forest is walking!!
Type:incantation
Subtype:
Mana cost: 4
Speed: Quick
level:3
Traits: Epic.
Until the end of turn, all conjurations Plant and Vine Subtype, gains Uproot 2

"The wood is ever changing"

Name: Magic fertilizer
Type:incantation
Subtype:
Mana cost: 3
Speed: Quick
level:3

You can Put a GRowth condition token, in one plant that haven´t one. If its a conjuration no gains melee, only +1 ARmor.

Name: Terborwind
Type:creature
Subtype: Vine, plant, tree
Mana cost: 17
level:6
Life: 17
Armor: 3
Channel:1
Traits: REgenerate 2, Legendary, Unique, Flame +2, uproot 2, Hydro Inmunity, Druid Only, Intercept, Vigilant, Rooted, Familiar, Shepherd of Trees,
Attack: melee, full, 5D  -  Yellow dice (7-10) daze (11-12) Stun Reach, Sweeping

This tree can be target of Treebond hability. if its treebonding, Druid can use his mana points for his own spells.

Shepherd of trees: all Plants in his zone gain Uproot 2 and spells with plant and vine type cost one less.

Name: Killer Stem
Type:conjuration
Subtype: Vine, plant
Mana cost: 3
level:1
Life: 5
Armor: 0
Traits: REgenerate 2, Zone Extendable, Flame +2, Hydro Inmunity, Hydro healing, Druid Only, Rooted, Cantrip
Attack: melee, quick , 2D 
You must attack with all killer stem in the same zone, to the same target. While there are more than one Killer stem attacking one creature that creature is restrained.

isel:
Well, i have more ideas, but as i said, two years waiting for more cards, when you said that there will be soon, i hope you understand, i don´t mind give ideas, contribute for the game, but i would like to know that all work and suggestions dont go to the bathroom, because , understand me, this is free time that fans as me , give you for free, and in life the time is limited.

I know, that several of my ideas, are too powerfull, but i know that you can adjust, as you can see, i create 2 tree creatures that can be treebond with the druid, i believe its a new tactic for the druid.

See you , and if you are interested, i put more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version