Mage Wars > Spells

Hydra regeneration as a zombie

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sailor Vulcan:

--- Quote from: RomeoXero on June 12, 2018, 05:54:34 AM ---I think you missed a point. There is ONE, countem, one, zombie in this game that can heal itself at all, and nobody plays it.  Anything raised with rise again or the like has finite life and CANNOT  heal at all, in any way. So even though it doesn't lose the trait "regenerate 2" it still cannot recover any accrued damage ever.

--- End quote ---
Theres a zombie with reconstruct ability? Which one is that again?

Zombies cant heal ever. Not sure what zombie you're talking about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

bigfatchef:
At least shaggoth-zora can grow and gain innate life that way ;)

RomeoXero:
Unstable zombie

zot:
regeneration is a healing effect. healing only works on living objects. that is why nonliving objects have a different way of getting "health" back. reassemble for skeletons. the aforementioned reconstruct for unstable zombie and devouring jelly as examples. and yes there are folks who play unstable zombie....

Beldin:

--- Quote from: RomeoXero on June 12, 2018, 05:54:34 AM ---I think you missed a point. There is ONE, countem, one, zombie in this game that can heal itself at all, and nobody plays it.  Anything raised with rise again or the like has finite life and CANNOT  heal at all, in any way. So even though it doesn't lose the trait "regenerate 2" it still cannot recover any accrued damage ever.

--- End quote ---

Incorrect. I have books with Unstable Zombie in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version