Mage Wars > Alternative Play

OCTGN Mage Wars module 2.1.22 patch notes

<< < (2/2)

Reddicediaries:

--- Quote from: Kelanen on May 12, 2019, 12:53:47 PM ---I had a similar issue recently with Priestess and Priestess only spells. Didn't try swapping the stat card around though - I will.

--- End quote ---
That solves it for every mage and book.

SharkBait:

--- Quote from: jacksmack on April 29, 2019, 04:24:09 AM ---Thanks for all your work.

Sounds great with the added phases. I’m wondering if just 1 phase before upkeep is enough?

--- End quote ---

For the update 2.1.23, this has been implemented. It should make between turns go faster while still giving pre-upkeep pauses for reveals. I'm working on the deckbuilder next, though I'm not as familiar with its language so it may take me a bit longer

Beldin:

--- Quote from: jacksmack on May 11, 2019, 11:07:59 PM ---Try letting the stats card be top instead of the mage card.
(Or vice versa.)

Solved it for my necromancer.

--- End quote ---

For this reason I only include the stats card when making books. I do not play on OCTGN so I do not include the mage card, as I know to add it when stuffing a book. So no this will not fix my issue.

Edit update
Issue fixed: I added the druid mage card and that fixed the issue. However it is the only time I have come across this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version