Mage Wars > Spells

Your Favorite Creature Spells

(1/5) > >>

theduke850:
So this is a thread for people to share, discuss and or argue (in a civil manner) our favorite creature spells and why.

I'll start,

I'm a fan of the Emerald Tegu!

compared to the Timber Wolf it has 2 less life and 1 less attack, but with 1 extra armor and a roughly 42% chance to cause rot I'd still take it.

In a Beastmaster build, they make great pets, boosting it to 4 attack 4 armor and 12 life, throw some Eagle Wings on it and you have a friggin' dragon!

with the exception of Rhino Hide, it is a good choice for just about any attribute boosting or trait adding enchantment (it's got enough armor). But Regrowth, Cheetah Speed, Bull Endurance, Bear Strength are all good choices... or you could go crazy and give it Vampirism  :evil:

So, big or small, what are your favorite creatures?

Klaxas:
i still think the timberwolf pet is the best.  what is the level and mana cost of the tengu offhand?

theduke850:
the same as the timber wolf (level 2 nature spell, casting cost of 9), that is why I used the comparison.  I meant to state that in the original post.

Klaxas:
yeah it seems a very good choice as well.  of course its all deck dependant.

Mestrahd:
My favorites so far are Gray Angel and Necropian Vampiress. Not in the same deck of course, but they're each very good. I played against the Vampiress and man she can take a beating, healing about 3-4 each attack AND being living is able to be healed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version