Mage Wars > Spells

Timber wolf Vs. Skeleton Sentry

(1/4) > >>

Klaxas:
Timber Wolf Vs. Skeletal Sentry

maybe the community can help me out here.  my friend and i have been debating the merits of these two creatures.  which does everyone prefer and why.  i believe both cards can be found on thier facebook page.

Shad0w:
I do not have then in front of me currently but from the preprint versions the Timber Wolf was one of the top 3 most efficient creature in the base set. The trick with the skeleton is it is nonliving so it avoids pestilence idol  Malcoda's effect and poison gas. But because of this it can not be healed.

Klaxas:
true.  but under generic non spicific circumstances and in general combat with average rolls, the timber wolf will beat the skeleton.

theduke850:
I think 2 armor gives the Timber Wolf the advantage in a general head to head with no other factors.

Shad0w:

--- Quote from: "theduke850" post=1196 ---I think 2 armor gives the Timber Wolf the advantage in a general head to head with no other factors.
--- End quote ---

Look at 2 things the armor and the fact the wolf can be healed normally. Crit damage would only apply 1/3 of the time on average.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version