Mage Wars > Creative

Vampiress

<< < (3/3)

Karadox:
What would you have said if we did not have paladin? Once is always the first time and maybe the vampire should have exactly for this reason Light +2 :-)

I heard the Sorcerer will be Arcane and Dark.
Mummys will be only Dark, why Earth? We already have one with Tjusut, the Risen King.

Basically it does not matter for sure it will take years until we get a vampire, if ever.

I created the Banshee last year. Hmm i understand two main schools are stong but...
The Bashee for me is not like the Screech Harpy.
The screams of the Screech Harpy hurt the ears, the cries of the bashee affect the mind.

But it may well be that I see it all wrong I just imagined this way.

wranglathor:
I think the Bat Transmutation and the Vampiric Flight are not right.  I understand they are thematic, but no other mage has the ability to gain flight (that I could remember or find quickly).

Someone please correct me if I am wrong about a mage being able to fly.

Otherwise I think it is a cool idea.

Obsidian Soul:
The Alternative Forcemaster is supposed to have a temporary Flight ability if I remember correctly, so he can jump over walls quickly, so it is just a variation of that special ability (anyway, it is one of the signature abilities of the Necropian Vampiress).

Sailor Vulcan:

--- Quote from: Obsidian Soul on January 10, 2018, 08:09:40 PM ---The Alternative Forcemaster is supposed to have a temporary Flight ability if I remember correctly, so he can jump over walls quickly, so it is just a variation of that special ability (anyway, it is one of the signature abilities of the Necropian Vampiress).

--- End quote ---
Actually that was just fan speculation based on his card art. No one actually knows if he'll have anything that lets him fly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version