May 18, 2024, 09:34:54 PM

Author Topic: Holy has arrived!  (Read 5011 times)

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
Holy has arrived!
« on: August 06, 2016, 08:18:21 AM »
One thing is very clear to me now after seeing Academy Priestess and Paladin/Siren is that Holy is going to be the school to beat for a while. I fought a Priestess last night that I beat to within 4 to death and the whole time I knew that even though I had no damage I was only turns from dying. Eye for an Eye, Divine Reversal, Casiel, and other cards are going to give Holy an insane strength
 Not unbeatable by any means but keep those Poison Bloods handy kids. Also yes Priest can lay down a serios whoopin now too.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.

RomeoXero

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
Re: Holy has arrived!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 06:50:23 PM »
I'm so excited! Can somebody please spoil the rest of PvS please!? Some of us can't get to gencon! Lol i wanna make new plans for my priest!
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
I love this game. Its awesome!

Reddicediaries

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
  • Out of the ashes, a new power will rise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 07:07:55 PM »
I'm so excited! Can somebody please spoil the rest of PvS please!? Some of us can't get to gencon! Lol i wanna make new plans for my priest!

Please!
The Phoenix shall rise.

Milevan_Faent

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 10:07:28 PM »
Some of us can only play on OCTGN, so we won't get to see the new cards for a while ;_;

Puddnhead

• Member of Arcane Duels; MageCast Co-host
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 11:48:49 AM »
There are plans to get the spoiler video out as soon as we can.  We're still recovering from the whirlwind of GenCon.  Expect a MageCast and a spoiler video from Arcane Duels soon...hopefully before the end of the month.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster

Milevan_Faent

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 05:05:22 PM »
There are plans to get the spoiler video out as soon as we can.  We're still recovering from the whirlwind of GenCon.  Expect a MageCast and a spoiler video from Arcane Duels soon...hopefully before the end of the month.

I just wish there was any chance of seeing them on OCTGN within the next 6 months XD From what I understand, OCTGN updates are very slow right now. What I've read about the Siren makes me want to play it SOOO badly.

Reddicediaries

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2016, 05:09:54 PM »

I just wish there was any chance of seeing them on OCTGN within the next 6 months XD From what I understand, OCTGN updates are very slow right now. What I've read about the Siren makes me want to play it SOOO badly.
Until sike returns, I dont believe their will be any updates for mw.
The Phoenix shall rise.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 07:43:57 PM »

Until sike returns, I dont believe their will be any updates for mw.

I wouldn't be so doom and gloom about it. sIKE did an incredible job, but it's possible someone will step up and take the reigns there.

RomeoXero

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2016, 07:47:33 PM »
Fact. Im fairly certain Sike does this all out of the goodness of his heart. I don't think he gets anything but satisfaction for it. I miss the new stuff too but he is totally allowed to relax with his family (which i assume he's doing).
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
I love this game. Its awesome!

Reddicediaries

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 09:08:15 PM »
Fact. Im fairly certain Sike does this all out of the goodness of his heart. I don't think he gets anything but satisfaction for it. I miss the new stuff too but he is totally allowed to relax with his family (which i assume he's doing).
Totally agree. He deserves a break!
The Phoenix shall rise.

Beldin

• The Craziest
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2016, 05:29:53 PM »
What language is OCTGN coded in? 

Also is it open source?

jhaelen

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2016, 02:07:38 AM »

Also is it open source?
I think, it's C#. Check out the source code on GitHub: https://github.com/octgn (i.e. looks like it's open source...)

Tyrnan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2016, 04:20:31 AM »

Also is it open source?
I think, it's C#. Check out the source code on GitHub: https://github.com/octgn (i.e. looks like it's open source...)
Correct!
But this is only OCTGN itself. Individual games are added as modules. And the MW module is not Open Sourced as far as I know. So if you want to step in for sIKE and continue development you will need to ask him for the sources. And probably you will also need the permission from AW to do so. But I'm just guessing ...
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
OCTGN: Tyrnan (GMT +1)