May 02, 2024, 04:45:05 AM

Author Topic: Are vine markers deployed at the same time?  (Read 4248 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Are vine markers deployed at the same time?
« on: December 15, 2013, 10:44:00 AM »
I was in the middle of designing a druid spellbook for a character I'm writing when I realized that I wasn't entirely sure about this.

Does a Druid using Vine Tree's effect for her spreading vines place the vine markers at the same time or one after the other?

I was wondering this because if it's one after the other, you can deploy a vine marker in a zone adjacent to the other vine marker that's placed in the same deploy phase. But if they're placed at the same time, you would need to Deploy them to Zones that are already adjacent to ones with vine markers BEFORE that Deploy Phase.

So is a pair of Vine markers deployed at the same time or one after the other? Clarification on this would be most helpful. Thanks!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Are vine markers deployed at the same time?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 11:48:21 AM »
I've always played it as one right after another. They're two separate effects, so you should get to choose order on them,  I believe. I'll double check this, but my gut says right after another for now.

jacksmack

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
Re: Are vine markers deployed at the same time?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 12:11:19 PM »
They are applied 1 at a time.

This you can go from:

V - 0 - 0 - 0

to:

V - V - V - 0

If your using the vine tree to summon, you can also deploy after you have placed vinemarkers... the order is for you to choose.