May 07, 2024, 12:30:53 PM

Author Topic: Arcane Duels Changing Personnel  (Read 3658 times)

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
Arcane Duels Changing Personnel
« on: September 07, 2016, 07:26:39 PM »
Hey guys!

I just wanted to write a post about Arcane Duels. I’ve been getting a lot of questions on where Intangible is, or when we are going to be doing our next live videos.

Intangible has expressed that he is going to be too busy to continue doing Mage Wars videos. He has decided to go back to school for coding and video game design. Full time school with a full time job is not easy to balance time wise. I look forward to seeing what kind of new and exciting things he does in the future! He’s been my friend since High School (over 10 years now!) and we still hang out all the time. It’s always expressed that if he wants to join back up he is more than welcome too.
   I would like to also announce that we have two new members of the Arcane Duels roster. Sharkbait and Puddnhead! They run the amazing Mage Cast. If you haven’t checked it out I posted a link below. Sharkbait is someone I always look for on his opinion for properly finishing a game in a timely manner. I daresay he is the best Adramelech in the world. Puddnhead has been gaining more and more skill with a variety of mages. He always has some trick up his sleeve that gives him an edge.
   While Sike is on leave, Arcane Duels has decided to take up OCTGN updates. We are trying to integrate Academy Warlock and Priestess right now. While it is still unsure how much automation we can put in, we at least want to get the cards so everyone can enjoy these awesome sets! There are some major hurdles we are figuring out, but rest assured we are trying to get it done.
   On the topic of routine videos. I would like to express that I want to start doing live videos again. Life is pretty busy as we get closer to the holidays for me. Puddnhead and I want to learn the advanced stuff to keep the quality and get the videos out on a more regular basis. The streaming is just fun hanging out and will always be around.
   Going to the tournaments. We will most likely run another one after PvS has had some time to sink in. I had a blast with the last one, and would love to do it again!
As always, our goal at Arcane Duels is to bring everyone on a meta that is of the highest competitive level through our videos and our spellbook posts. I know I have learned a lot just from the comments from the videos we’ve put out about how to improve my playstyle, and I hope you have had a chance to examine your own as well.

Thanks for all the support and let’s all give a welcome to Sharkbait and Puddnhead to the Arcane Duels team!

Link to Mage Cast --->  https://soundcloud.com/sharkbait-455678935
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 08:58:45 PM by Coshade »
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

RomeoXero

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
Re: Arcane Duels Changing Personale
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 08:44:12 PM »
Well i for one week certainly miss Intangible and i wish him all the luck and success in the world! Looking forward to seeing all of the new awesomeness that we have to look forward to! Once again thanks to the AD guys for all that they do for us. You guys rock! Sharky, Puddn, i feel like i know you two already, i know you're gonna do amazing things. Welcome!
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
I love this game. Its awesome!

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
Re: Arcane Duels Changing Personnel
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 09:19:37 PM »
ditto. good luck intangible. we will look forward to your return or brief appearances until you can have more free time generally. remember all work and no play......

if ever would like a game let me know.

congrats to shark and puddin. given how much work goes into things that we all appreciate, i know coshade welcomes your contributions as do we all.

thanks to the whole ad team past and present.

Halewijn

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 04:24:39 AM »
Thank you for taking over Sike's baby!  :)

Best of luck to Intangible. Studying & working is indeed very hard!

• Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
When in doubt kill it with fire? I never doubt and crush them right away.

Reddicediaries

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
  • Out of the ashes, a new power will rise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 07:06:26 AM »
Wish Intangible well and thanks for the update!
The Phoenix shall rise.

Donovan

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 07:46:43 AM »
You should have let Intangible win a couple of times Coshade...  8)

farkas1

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2016, 09:52:18 AM »
Yea it seemed things have been different for a while.  Glad to see Sharkbait and Puddinhead on board!  Even helping with OCTGN which is awesome!

I will miss intangible contributions and excitement.  I was looking forward to hearing more on his written strategy thesis on Mage wars.  Hope you guys maybe can share some more of it.  Either way looking foward to the content you guys produce.  Thank you.

• Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster

RomeoXero

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2016, 11:43:27 AM »
OH! Can we have something like "The lost diary of intangible 0"? You can crypticly release snippets of his game play manual every once in a while and it can be like someone found an ancient journal from an ancient master mage who went mad!

Coshade

• Arcane Duels Host
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
    • Arcane Duels!
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2016, 12:28:31 PM »
I have all the work for the document. I added a lot to it as well. Maybe I'll try and fill the gaps and finish it up :)
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

RomeoXero

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2016, 09:48:04 PM »
Please do! If you want help lemme know. Add some flavor text and such. Maybe we'll make such a legacy of it that we can get the ramblings of crazy old Intangible0  onto a card someday! My recommendation is clear mind when it gets printed, that card already looks just like him!

Reddicediaries

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
  • Out of the ashes, a new power will rise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2016, 10:57:41 AM »
The videos are great. Thanks to the entire arcane duels team!!!!!
The Phoenix shall rise.

atljr17

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 12:08:22 PM »
Good luck intangible! Thank you Arcane Duels for all that you do! You have a great team. Be sure to let us gamers know of any input we can add to help out!