May 02, 2024, 10:54:46 AM

Author Topic: First shot at a Forcemaster  (Read 6698 times)

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: First shot at a Forcemaster
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2016, 06:57:43 AM »
   would you consider the elemental wand redundant as that is why you included the ts creatures?

I just remembered how many attack spells I had to use to get rid of your stupid tree in our last game, and got to thinking that I had a need for an unavoidable attack.

I also was thinking that the unavoidable Geyser could be put on the Wand to keep Blocks, Reverse Attacks, etc. from impacting me. I put the creatures in to support the Mage... but you're right, I could put the Geyser on one of them instead... I probably should drop the Wand. I'll put at least one Dissolve back in... and then something else (Dissolve or Dispel, probably).

drop something, you need more dissolve/dispel

10 attack spells and an elemental wand?

I like using attack spells to increase my per turn damage output, especially since I have essentially no creature attack support. As noted above, I agree... the Wand is going and I know that the Dissolve that I pulled out really is needed.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 07:00:07 AM by DaveW »
  • Favourite Mage: Asyra Priestess

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2016, 08:11:57 AM »
my tree was not stupid. it was a very nice tree. at least until you thrashed it. you cad! my poor tree. not to worry, I have planted another from the seeds of that tree, and once it is grown, we will meet once again....
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 08:14:18 AM by zot »

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2016, 10:39:19 AM »
my tree was not stupid. it was a very nice tree. at least until you thrashed it. you cad! my poor tree. not to worry, I have planted another from the seeds of that tree, and once it is grown, we will meet once again....

It's a good thing that your *real* bonded tree is all the way over in the wychwood. The one you summon in the arena is a magically constructed essence of it. If it wasn't, you would never be able to treebond ever again...
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2016, 07:41:11 PM »
true. and i keep seeds to spread the influence and reach of the forest. things would go faster if wicked mages would not keep killing them off.