May 28, 2024, 09:07:12 AM

Author Topic: So it's the 20th...  (Read 7380 times)

LokiDFC

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
So it's the 20th...
« on: November 20, 2013, 06:39:01 PM »
...does anyone have a copy yet? My local game store doesn't. I'm guessing they're being shipped today or what? Any staff able to comment? 

This isn't an angry "ERMAHGERD" post, just checking for a status. Thanks!

Iceman8489

Re: So it's the 20th...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 08:01:14 PM »
I got an email saying mines been shipped and apologizing for the delay

pixelgeek

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
    • Zac's Gaming Blog
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 08:29:55 PM »
Any staff able to comment? 

Distribution and fulfillment is handled by outside firms so AW has a limited ability to comment on shipping dates.
  • Favourite Mage: Adramelech Warlock
Arcane Wonders Web Guy
Problem with the forums or website?

Send me a PM

Words to live by: I commit strongly to defending my wand.   Precisely so that I don't lose it.

lettucemode

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 09:05:22 PM »
Did you preorder? I got mine on Saturday.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 01:39:46 AM »
Pixel is correct. Though last I knew distributors should have the product now. I'll check with the operations manager tomorrow and see if he can confirm that for us.

Zuberi

• Rules Guru
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 01:58:40 AM »
Did you ask your local store about it? It is possible they didn't order it on time or that it is currently delayed somewhere. I'm sure they can check on it as easily or even easier than Arcane Wonders can.

tom

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 08:55:14 AM »
I pre-ordered mine and got it yesterday. Now I just have to get some free time to go through it.
I care not how many minions I lose,
the Darkfenne always has more graves.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 11:08:54 AM »
Just to confirm, Distributors have the product, and stores should have been able to get it for yesterday.

LokiDFC

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 11:22:58 AM »
clearly, my local store blows.  they said something along the lines of "we can't really figure out why we haven't gotten it from the distributor, but at first they said we'd get it on the 8th(of november)" blah blah etc etc.

no biggie, was just wondering(and hoping!) i was the only one with difficulties. thanks to those who checked.

Battlehamster

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2013, 11:37:40 AM »
Got mine from my FLGS in Tampa last night after pestering them about it for the last couple weeks. They still have 3 copies on the shelves as of last night too.

Tim

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2013, 07:03:12 AM »
Still nothing here. I live in Belgium and no one have received a copy yet (frustrating). First it was 8 November, then 15 November, then 20 November and now 30 November (come on). They said a ship was coming on 20 November with the expansion = Nothing.

I don't blame anyone but it is annoying that Belgium/Netherlands is always behind.
I asked de shop when they where expecting the expansion and they cant answer because they don't know.

Please can someone off the staff give me more information?
Ps. What are the shipment cost to Belgium if I order from arcane wonders (which I will probably do next time)?

Thanks

Thessial

• Vice President
  • Administrator
  • Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2013, 05:21:43 PM »
Tim,

I will try to speak as far as I can on this issue. Unfortunately, once items reach Freight Forwarders in the US, that is the last point at which I can track things.

Product for Belgium left our warehouse on 11/9. After that it took 3 days to arrive at the Freight Forwarder. From this point the Freight Forwarder waits for approval to ship from the Belgium Distributor. Once approval is given and transit method is determined, the product then ships overseas by air or sea depending on the Belgium Distributors instructions. That can take between 1 and 3 weeks. I am afraid that is all I can offer at the moment. I am asking the Distributor when they expect to have the product and if I get an answer, I will let you know.

Thank you,

John

Tim

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2013, 07:40:16 PM »
Thank you so much for the information, Thessial!

somaddict

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2013, 10:14:00 PM »
Is there a card stock list? I opened 4 healing wands, one of them being right under the necromancer. Surely this is a mistake.

Zuberi

• Rules Guru
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2013, 10:38:58 PM »
4 Wands of Healing is the correct number you should have, and the Necromancer should have one in his starting spellbook.

For a list of what cards are included in the set, you can go here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dyayj613jresjjg/DRUID%20VS%20NECROMANCER%20SPELL%20LIST.pdf

For a list of the starter spellbooks, refer to the rules that came with the expansion.