May 17, 2024, 01:12:11 AM

Author Topic: Mage Wars Ambassadors in my area?  (Read 2440 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Mage Wars Ambassadors in my area?
« on: June 28, 2013, 04:22:22 PM »
I'm trying to find people who play Mage Wars who will be going to the same university as I will be in the fall, but I don't want to reveal where I live on a public forum. I'm not sure if there are any ambassadors in my area or not. Is there someone involved in the ambassador program who can private message me about whether there are ambassadors in my area? Or is there a directory or something? I'm hoping to finally finish (re)learning the basics of the game this summer before I buy the core set and a couple of expansions, then later having a Mage Wars club established at the university that I will be attending, but I don't know who I should talk to about that.

Help with this will be very much appreciated. Thanks!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

feedback

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Wars Ambassadors in my area?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 05:40:42 PM »
Hello! :)

The Ambassadors have not been oficially selected yet :) Arcane Wonders will do it soon, in a few days, according to Pat's last mail. I am not sure if they are thinking about listing them, but that sounds like a pretty interesting idea. A directory with cities/areas and the ambassadors around there, with an email address or something like that. Sounds pretty cool :)

So it seems you'll have to wait a little bit more to know if there are ambassadors around your uni! Good luck!

“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never would.”

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Wars Ambassadors in my area?
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 12:28:46 PM »
What should I do if there turns out not to be any ambassadors in my area? I'm having a lot of trouble finding anyone in real life or online to teach me or even who plays the game at all, and I don't want to wait until I transfer to the university in the fall to get into the game. I tried learning how to play online, but it didn't go so well. It will be a lot easier to learn in person. If there are no ambassadors in my area will it be too late for any more to apply? I'm so insanely bored right now that I'm falling asleep in classes that I find interesting even when I've gotten enough sleep. I'm just that inactive right now. All of my other many attempts at finding a hobby have failed, so I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this. How soon will the ambassadors be officially selected? Three days, five days, a week? Where will the announcement be posted? I'm sorry of I'm sounding a bit short, I'm extremely frustrated right now by the utter lack of things for me to do this summer due to sheer coincidence and all of my friends being too busy to spend any time with me.

Thanks!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.