Mage Wars > League / Tournament Play

Illinois players, where are you?

(1/2) > >>

reyda:
I'm spending the week in Roscoe, IL on a business trip. Anyone in the area want to meet up for a game or a drink? I should have a few free evenings between Monday and Friday, but I won't be very mobile, unfortunately. I'd love to have the chance to meet some of the illustrious IL warriors, so pm me if you're interested!

zot:
coshade and puddin head are up in chicago area. i am in indy. any chance you come through here? i am hosting a mw weekend the last weekend in feb if you are near.

reyda:
zot I'd love to join, but I live in Montréal, that's a looong way from Indy! I appreciate the offer, though :)
Judging from the comments I've seen here, the last edition of that event was a resounding success! I'll try to make some space in my schedule if you ever hold another such event in the future, but I don't see that happening in February alas.

I'll be in Chicago tomorrow (Sunday) until around 6pm for a little bit of sightseeing before the week starts, it would be a pleasure and an honor to meet the Arcane Duels gents during the day. Although I'd need to keep my inner fanboy in check if that were to happen...

zot:
well welcome to good ole usa. hope you have a great trip. and sorry you cannot make feb. i will be hosting those about every two or three months. keep an eye on the indy mage wars wanted thread in the league folder. hope to dee you sometime.

Puddnhead:
Sorry reyda my family has just gotten over the stomach plague and used up most of our Purify spells doing so.  I won't be going out at all for a little while to make sure I don't become a plaguebearer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version