May 02, 2024, 10:59:37 AM

Author Topic: Mage Wars Arena: Domination! Orb Collection  (Read 2412 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Mage Wars Arena: Domination! Orb Collection
« on: August 14, 2015, 04:48:41 PM »
Basically the leylines of power and undying mages variants of domination with the following changes.

Instead of activating and controlling v'tar orbs, you COLLECT v'tar orbs when you hit them. They are removed from the arena. They still give you v'tar during upkeep. When all v'tar orbs have been collected, the player with the most orbs wins.

Dropped orbs (optional rule): If a mage dies, they drop 1 of their orbs in the zone they die in before respawning according to the rules of "undying mages" variant. If there is a tie, continue playing until the tie is broken.

Orb affinity (optional rule): You can only collect orbs with your color control marker on them. Orbs that don't have your color cannot be collected. Which v'tar orbs each player has affinity to is determined by the scenario.

Here are some orb collection domination maps for you: Leylines of Legend! The objective is to gain control of the enemy v'tar orb! Enjoy!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 01:45:26 PM by Sailor Vulcan »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.