General Category > Off topic

Storage for mage wars markers

<< < (3/5) > >>

silverclawgrizzly:
I have the exact same storage case as Boocheck. Same brand and everything. This makes me very happy.

iNano78:

--- Quote from: silverclawgrizzly on January 31, 2017, 12:16:05 PM ---I have the exact same storage case as Boocheck. Same brand and everything. This makes me very happy.

--- End quote ---

Ditto, except I have 2 of them: 1 for markers and attack dice, and one for tokens and (non-attack) dice used for tracking damage, mana (on objects that channel) and other counters (like tokens on Altar of Skulls or Forcefield, etc).

I've custom painted my action markers: flames on red, vines on green, holy swords (?) on yellow, creepy clouds on dark blue, V'tar orbs (or force orbs?) on blue, gold and silver nuggets on brown; and I have matching translucent damage dice, d12's and spin-down d20's (for tracking V'tar)) that go with each set of action markers.

Oh, and I stuck a scaled print-out of the back of the rule book inside the lid of each container for quick reference.

I'll post a pic when I have a chance.

silverclawgrizzly:
Also got two.

SirAndrew:
Where did everyone pick up the box that seems to be so popular? Does anyone have the dimension of it? I'd love to pick one up if it would fit in the back of my cases.

silverclawgrizzly:
I got mine at Wal Mart. I don't have the dimensions but it was like $5.00

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version