Mage Wars > Spellbook Design and Construction

Unholy Orc

<< < (2/2)

Freeborn42:
How is this book playing for you? I like the overall feel of it, even if, I personally can't bring myself to pay that much in SBP for skellies (makes sense how it could be advantageous.

How has the Barracks worked with some of the new Warlord cards? More viable?

DaveW:

--- Quote from: Freeborn42 on February 17, 2019, 02:35:22 PM ---I like the overall feel of it, even if, I personally can't bring myself to pay that much in SBP for skellies (makes sense how it could be advantageous.
--- End quote ---

In the past when I did a Necro skeleton book, I put an armory in it... I guess it's just how many SBP's you want to spend between Dark and War, and how much you want Mage/School specific stuff.

Freeborn42:

--- Quote from: DaveW on February 22, 2019, 01:31:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Freeborn42 on February 17, 2019, 02:35:22 PM ---I like the overall feel of it, even if, I personally can't bring myself to pay that much in SBP for skellies (makes sense how it could be advantageous.
--- End quote ---

In the past when I did a Necro skeleton book, I put an armory in it... I guess it's just how many SBP's you want to spend between Dark and War, and how much you want Mage/School specific stuff.

--- End quote ---

Sure, but a warlord going with exclusively dark creatures is a heavy spell point investment, certainly more than 6 sbp for a necro to use armory.

Not faulting it, because it makes sense for a warlord, but I have a hard time taking the plunge myself

Jbuzzsaw79:
Another interesting book, I tried similar stuff but found it hard to play, might be easier since I would use mana shard and barracks.  Would cut armory to add royal  armour and more skeleton sentry maybe not a lot of was to keep armour on otherwise but with dig in and or banner that's 2 ac.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version